Bitcoin-Risks.com was created to answer the most frequent concerns of people who think about converting some of their wealth reserves into Bitcoin.
“I still haven’t met a single Bitcoin skeptic who actually understands Bitcoin.(Pierre Rochard)
They all have massive gaps in their knowledge that led them to incorrect conclusions.”
The goal of this website is to help genuinely interested people to close these gaps.
What do some people consider as ‘risky’ about Bitcoin?
- “Bitcoin wastes energy!“
- “Governments may ban Bitcoin!“
- “Bitcoin is used by criminals!“
- “Quantum computing will kill Bitcoin!“
- “Bitcoin is a bubble, it will eventually pop!“
- “Bitcoin is already too expensive!“
- “China could 51%-attack Bitcoin!“
- “Isn’t it already way too late to enter?“
- “What if someone develops a ‘better’ Bitcoin?“
- “Is Bitcoin right-wing?“